We are looking for native English baby/kid sitters ! (part time)
We are providing kid sitting services in English to Japanese families. Our mission is to create a playful environment in which young Japanese children (over 2 year old) are introduced to English in fun and entertaining ways.
Here is the details for the job this time.
The most important thing is to spend time with the child, exposing them to English while you interact in fun (and safe, of course) ways.
- Job opening type
- Native English speakers
- Job description
- Sitting with English. It is possible to teach with textbooks for pronunciation or easy grammar.
Basically, you don’t need to do housework. ※you may supply a food which is no need to cook
- It’s better if you can speak Japanese, but you don’t have to. This is a wonderful job for people who love children and want to teach, but do not have time or training to plan curriculum.
- We took a insurance for babysitting service (for people, products).
- No ask.
- -Strong English skills: native English speaker or native level.
- -Experience with children is beneficial, but not necessary, especially if you are energetic and fun to be around.
- -A love for being around children — playing, reading books, singing songs, or chatting (your play/teaching style is up to you and what works best for each child).
- -Ability to entertain children
- Negotiable. You can tell how much you should be paid.
We are now hiring sitters with the terms below.
area Kanagawa／station Fujisawa／kid’s gender female／age 3／language English day of the week Sun.／time 16:00〜18:00／memo person who love chatting, kids wanted!
Please input to the application form.
We’ll manage the given information very carefully, only use for contact from us.